Cochin – Munnar – Alleppey – Cochin
Valid thru 05th Jan to 31st mar
- No of adults :-02
- Tour type :- Honeymoon / Holidays
- Duration :-03 Nights / 04 Days Kerala Tour Package
- Destination to be covered :- Cochin – 02N Munnar – 01N Alleppey - Cochin
Day 1 - Cochin- Munnar (150 Kms)
Welcome to Cochin our representative will assist you at the airport of Munnar & he will take you directly to Munnar resort via sightseeing of vallara & cheeyapara falls, karadipara viewpoints, plantations etc. Reach Resort relax for some time & overnight stay at the resort. <
Day 02 - Munnar
Morning breakfast after that full day sightseeing of Munnar, Visit Mattupetty Dam. Mattupetty Dam, Mattupetty Dairy Farm, Echo Point, Rajamalai (Part of Eravikulam National Park), Tea Museum. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 Munnar – Alleppey (200 Kms)
Morning breakfast after that drive to Alleppey. Alleppey is famous for its beauty with backwater & houseboat experience with Marari beach. It’s the best place for the Non-veg lover. Because they will get the fresh Pomfret (Fish) near houseboat stop in the evening. Note: – Deluxe houseboat AC will operate from 9 pm to 06 am & Premium Houseboat Ac will be operated Ac for 24hrs.
Day 04 - Alleppey- Cochin (90 Kms)
Morning breakfast after that drive to Cochin via sightseeing of local Cochin visits Chinese Fishing Nets, The Roman Catholic Basilica of Santa Cruz, St. Francis Church, Fort, in the evening catch flight from Cochin airport.
|03 N Kerala||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Premium Package||Luxury Package|
|Per person cost||11500/-||12500/-||13500/-||15500/-|
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfasts in the hotel restaurant
- Ac indica for all local sightseeing with pick up & drop.
- All meals in the houseboat (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation in 1 room on double sharing basis.
- All parking permits, toll taxes, driver allowance
Note: - Early check-in & late checkout is subject availability as per hotel policy.
- The packages do not include Air/Train tickets; Airport tax, Entry fees, Monuments, Guide fees, Camera Charges, Massages, Personal expenses like laundry, tips, and telephone calls, any adventure activities, Optional Tours, Travel Insurance and Room heater charges will be extra as per hotel policy.
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Include” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight
- GST Extra.
Note: - Above package is valid if minimum 02 adults travel together, if persons will be extended cost will vary accordingly.